my old mac


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Curious to experience a Mac circa 1990 (just like the ones most recently featured in my "apple a day" posts?) Want to play Snake, Asteroids, Space Invaders, and Pong? Wanna doodle in MacDraw, run First Aid, or see that classic AfterDark screensaver do it's thang? If you're a mac fan, you'll appreciate this lovingly-created simulation of OS 7. It's pretty darn clever. Don't be afraid to click around -- you can pretty much do everything on this simulation but trash stuff -- even open Netscape 3.0 and visit a a few Apple-related sites. I've fiddled with it a few times now, and what I want to know is, whatever became of the googly eyes? Cheesy? I think not. I heart how they follow my cursor around. I've always felt that my macs have their own personalities, so seeing it's little eyes track my every move would be such fun indeed!


0 Responses to “my old mac”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites